
Did this for art. So stupid, what a waste of time. Oh well, at least the photoshop collage was on 'any topic of your choice'. Thanks to the many, many pictures of Jimmy Page in my computer (and the song, of course!), it was easy to come up with a topic.
Had English 'O' Level oral exam today. The main topic was on family/grandparents. What shit. Haha I had stupid questions for the conversation part. "Tell me about your grandparents", "are your grandparents independent?", "some people confide in their friends, others in their family. What about you?" and "family is the basis of society. What are your views?"
It was easy, except for the last one. I really didn't know what to say, my mind just blanked out and I kept staring at the examiner's gross thick pastel purple eyeshadow, so I kind of skirted the question, spouted some crap about how families are the most important thing and how they influence an individual, and the examiner said "alright, thank you, you may go." Heh. I'm pretty sure there was another question, but I can't remember.
Someone jog my memory?
*
I'm such a selfish person. And it pisses me off. I get jealous of other people who have more time with what I love. When someone/something is really precious to me, I always want it to myself. All to myself.
Selfish, no?
No comments:
Post a Comment